Wyomissing Area School District only accepts students who reside in the district. It does not accept tuition students. For more information on approved board registration guidelines, see School Board Policy No. 200.
Registration is handled on an appointment basis. To register your child:
- Download and complete the Registration Packet.
- Download and complete the health and emergency form.
- Download complete the physical form which is required for first school entry (K or 1) and grades 6 and 11.
- Download and complete the dental form for first school entry (K or 1) and grades 3 and 7.
- Download and complete the free and reduced lunch application if applicable. Details and links to the form can be found here .
- Download and complete the census form .
- Download and complete the Kindergarten questionnaire.
- After all forms are completed, please follow the steps below to schedule an appointment.
Registration for incoming Kindergarten students typically takes place in April and May. Children who reside in the district and will be five years old on or before September 1st of the school year are eligible for Kindergarten.
Scheduling an Appointment
After completing the appropriate forms, schedule an appointment to complete the registration process by calling Linda Bentz at 610.374.0739 x 1115. All registrations will take place at the District Office.
You will need to bring the following items with you to your registration appointment:
- Proof of residency (see table below for requirements)
- Your child's latest report card, test scores, or a transcript
- The latest immunization record for your student
- Your child's birth certificate
- Complete name and address of former school attended
Proof of Residency - to establish proof of residency, you must provide a recent copy of one document from each of the following columns:
|Deed or mortgage payment statement||Gas bill*||Valid PA driver's license, PA photo ID card, passport|
|Lease - must be signed by landlord||Oil bill*||Vehicle registration|
|Notarized letter from landlord||Electric bill*||W-W, payroll stub**, or bank statement**|
|Section 8 agreement||Cable bill*||Excise or property tax bill|
|Excise or property tax bill||*Dated within last 30 days||**Dated within the last 60 days|
If you want to fax something to the registration office, please use this fax number: 610.374.0948.