The Berks County Intermediate Unit provides educational programming for children ages 3 to 5, who demonstrate a 25 percent developmental delay and a need for specially designed instruction in partnership with the Wyomissing Area School District.
The Wyomissing Area School District provides special educational services for school-age students identified with a disability who turn five by September 30 of the current school year to twenty-one years of age.
The following services are provided by the Wyomissing School District:
- Psychological Services/ Certified School Psychologist
- Transition Services
- Social Work Services are provided to some district students in cooperation with the Reading Hospital.
- Speech and Language Servies
- Occupational Therapy Services are contracted through Austill's Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
- Special education instruction